BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Picture Day....well kinda!

Today Payton had picture day at school. I have been counting down the days all week. Last night before Payton went to bed I said "Picture Day is tomorrow...you gotta get your beauty sleep." I stayed up late last night making her some cute hairbows to match her pretty dress.
This morning when she woke up I said "It's Picture Day!" I think I have been more excited about today than anyone. Payton looked so cute this morning when she left the house. I had to catch a few pictures of Payton and Daddy before they left.

I was so excited to hear about how picture day went when I got home. I wanted to know where we could go to look and order the pictures. When I asked Ricky he said "Payton's teachers said that she was the prettiest girl for Picture Day, but she didn't get her picture taken." I guess several of the kids were scared of the guy that was taking their pictures and Payton wouldn't even sit down in front of the backdrop to have her picture taken.

When I got home she was still in her dress from picture day, so we had a little picture day of our own. Unfortunatley, she wouldn't pose for me either!


0 comments: